PDA

View Full Version : Found a new source for Daily Tea (Uchiwa, etc.) that's IN STOCK, PLUS a coupon code!!

rbsmom
10-25-2007, 01:57 PM
It's a new website called pureandhonestkids.com. I waited until I got my order before posting, so I can give you the scoop (it's positive!)

I placed my order very late Tuesday night/Wed. morning (yes - I stay up way too late on the internet!), and I got it TODAY (Thursday) - they are also located in NC, so that probably helps.

The stuff is SO cute - I was so bummed when Emmy & Ally was sold out so quickly. This is my first Tea order & the sizing is generous. My DD is a 2T in Gymbo, but might hit 3T before the winter ends. The Tea Collection 2T runs a little larger than Gymbo.

They have free shipping when you spend more than $100 (I'm pretty sure) - I spent a little more, but I remember seeing the shipping going to NA when I hit $100.

I found the coupon code w/a google search. It's 10% off through 10/31, and the code is 10GRND07. Happy hunting ladies...

mum1day
10-25-2007, 08:08 PM
I have been searching HIGH and LOW for the Kyoshi tee, and they have it! Thank you!