PDA

View Full Version : Son/Daughter holiday clothing plans?

brittone2
10-26-2007, 09:04 AM
Trying to plan holiday pics combined w/ one year old photos of DD. We'll probably be doing them in mid to late november, so I'm trying to figure out what they'll wear. I'd like them to coordinate but not be super matchy.

DD is 10 months and will be 11.5 months or so when we do the photos. I am going back and forth between something like the HA little red dress for her and something a little less obviously holiday for photo purposes. DS (will be almost 4 by that time) will probably be wearing a sweater of some sort and khakis, but I want to get her outfit picked out first.

I am not loving any one thing I'm seeing, other than in the $75 range on up, and I'm just not able to do that right now with DH in grad school.

Additional question...how do we feel about how peter pan type collars photograph on babies around one year old? Distracting? Is a no-collar neckline more flattering for photos?

You all directed me to some beautiful choices for DD's last photos, and I loved, loved, loved the april cornell dress someone suggested (all white. I think it was Beth/egoldberg that posted a link to that one, and it was beautiful and affordable). Since those turned out so awsome, I'm back for a suggestion for holiday photos. I'd love to see what everyone has in mind for brother/sister combos especially :)