PDA

View Full Version : best place to order babylegs

mominmarch
10-26-2007, 02:01 PM
I have just discovered all the raving comments about babylegs (I didn't know what they were before today). My dd is 7 months old and probably will learn to crawl any day now. She is really tall, so her pants really do ride up. I am thinking these would be a good investment for her this winter as she crawls around our sometimes drafty old house with hardwood floors?? Any advice? And where is a good place to get them? I would like to reward a mom who works from home and makes them to sell with my business if anyone recommends anyone? Thanks, Jill

lindaana
10-27-2007, 03:52 PM
I ordered them straight from the site. If you check the coupon listing, I think there's a deal if you buy 2 or more. :) We love them, so much easier with diaper changes or if it just gets too warm later in the day.

val01
10-31-2007, 08:15 AM
You can also get them from WAHMs. There a lot of people who sell them on Diaper Swappers or Hyena Cart.

Valerie

Nooknookmom
11-01-2007, 05:27 PM
I thought DD would love hers but her thighs are a tad chubby &they *cut* into her skin where the elastic is.

Mind you she is not huge either, very long 26 inches & only 14 lbs at 6 months.

Just wanted to share. I will have to wait to use them until she grows & her little chubby thighs thin.

I hope they work for you though!

hazel
11-01-2007, 07:56 PM
If they don't need to be babylegs brand, you can find several sellers of baby leg warmers on etsy.com. Handmade by moms in many cases.