PDA

View Full Version : Cheapest place to buy Kaiya Eve?

BabyBoo
11-06-2007, 12:43 PM
DD's birthday is around the corner and I really want to buy her a Kaiya Eve pettiskirt in brown and pink and match it with a cute l/s top. I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get it for less than $80? DD really likes the princessy look of this skirt.

TIA

colleenfs
11-06-2007, 03:15 PM
I'd try to find a co-op to get in on. I was able to get 2 pettis for $60ish total (pre shipping.) Then again, they haven't arrived yet, but I PRAY that they get here by Christmas. We ordered in early August.

Another source is my friend Marie, who sells them for $50 shipped. Be prepared for a long wait though - the manufacturers can't keep up with the demand, and it takes at least 12 weeks. http://www.preciouspettis.com/shop.html

~Colleen
Julia, 1-10-02
Emma, 7-27-05

“I do believe in fairies. I do, I do.�

haraldsworth
11-06-2007, 04:12 PM
Forget Me Not Kids has them for $60 right now. There is also a free shipping until November 8th.

BabyBoo
11-06-2007, 10:11 PM
Thank you both so much. I was wondering how your friend's pettiskirt compare with the Kaiya Eve one? I like that Precious Pettis lets you pick the length of the skirt. DD prefers it to be to her ankles (she thinks it looks more like a "princess gown" that way). So please give me your input and I will order ASAP since the wait time will be long....

egoldber
11-07-2007, 11:03 AM
Almost all pettiskirts are made by Sam's Manufacturing no matter who sells them.

http://samsmfg.com/petticoats.html

Other retailers sometimes add value added things like coordinating ribbon waistbands, etc.

BabyBoo
11-07-2007, 02:31 PM
Well then, I guess for once, I will ask DH to choose whom we should order from :)

Thanks ladies. I can always count on you to steer me in the right direction.

Melanie
11-07-2007, 05:06 PM
Check eBay as well. Like a PPer said almost all come from the same place. I've seen some of them on eBay before, and I think one said she would do a custom order.

QNP
11-10-2007, 03:39 AM
We get ours from thebelovedchild.com

TBC has them for $55. I don't know if TBC still does this, but if you sign up for emails, you'd get some kind of a discount on your first order. I would email the owner about it. She's very easy to work with.

And yes, hers are made my Sam's too. I forgot which boutique, but it was this boutique that was the first to offer these pettis with the added ribbons around the waist. And it was this boutique that branded the "Kaiya Eve" name and charge a $20-ish pettiskirts for $80.