PDA

View Full Version : Great Nursing Bras/Pads

boongle
07-21-2000, 12:28 PM
After using several different store brands for my first son. I found the Bravado Designs Bras! They are awesome. You can wear them day and night with good support and forget it's even on. I ordered directly through the company in Canada. The shipping charge was lower than most US charges and it came in record time. They also have the best nursing pads that I've seen and used also.

smoore
10-26-2000, 10:54 AM
I totally agree. They are more comfortable than other nursing bras that I have. I ordered them from breakoutbras.com. The prices are very reasonable and include free shipping.

mkkrum
11-15-2000, 08:27 AM
Searching on-line, I ran across SierraBlue.com, who also sells Bravado bras and pads. The owner (?) also runs auctions on Yahoo!Auctions for new merchandise under the ID ysatis85. I spent $52 for two Bravado bras, a 10 pack of Bravado nursing pads and S&H. In my research, the bras run around $30 in the on-line stores, but I got them for $20 on the auction. I am very happy with the merchandise and transaction.

SierraBlue is out of Toronto, so I'm not sure if I paid in Canadian $ or US $ (I called and charged the purchase to my credit card). If I paid in Canadian, it will be an even BETTER deal!

Just another option to investigate.

Chevalier
12-06-2000, 12:35 PM
I have some Bravados, and like the leopard print- finally a nursing bra that doesn't look like old Sears catalog lingerie! However, I actually like my $8 Target bras better. They are the stretchy hosiery-type material, which is easier to push up than Bravados are to unsnap. The pads always stay in place instead of falling out during feeding, and best of all, they don't get soggy, unlike the thick cotton Bravados. I wouldn't recommend jogging in them, but they can't be beat for nighttime.

joodyjr
12-19-2000, 08:11 PM
I bought my bravado bras directly from their online website before my milk came in :( Big mistake. The size I ordered became too small (obviously) and my left breast kept falling out. However it was really comfy so back online I went to order two more in a larger size. 1st of all, I found them cheaper at another website, (which I unfortunately can't remember the name of, sorry) 2ndly, I still had the same problem w/my left breast falling out. Because of the styling, it just isn't the bra for my 40D chest. I still wear them sometimes but I'm still searching for THE bra!

lgt
12-30-2000, 06:27 PM
if you are on the large side you really need the ++ bravado. I am a 36 DD and have both the medium style and the full front larger style. I like the + one at night but it isn't enough support for daytime. I got the smallest size of the largest style & it works well for my smallish ribcage (hope to lose a bit of weight to get back to a 34!)

sierrablue.com has them with free shipping

mimi
01-10-2001, 11:09 AM
I'm on the small side and I found the Bravado bra an overkill. I bought regular Calvin Klein bras where I can just pull down the front and I'm ready to nurse. No snaps or hooks to deal with. I could also leave my shirt partly open down the front since they look like a tank top. I have bigger breasted friends that have also used this type of bra.

kaleena11
01-23-2001, 05:32 PM
I definitely recommend ordering Bravado from sierrablue.com. They have the Bravado line discounted, plus they have free shipping. I have had very good luck with their customer service as well.

kbcohen
04-10-2001, 11:03 PM
A really great Nursing Pad is the Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads. When my baby was born I was committed to using washable pads, however they always kept moisture next to my breast and I had terrible irritation. The Lansinoh Pads are the thinest disposable pads I have tried. They have a sticky tab so that they don't shift around. And, the best part is that they pull moisture away from the breast in a manner simmilar to disposable diapers - the moisture is absorbed in a gel center and the top layer stays dry. I found them at a Safeway/Domminick's food store and then contacted the company when the store ran out. I was told that Wal Mart also carries them - I just ordered them directly from Lansinoh (the number should be on the purple lanolin tube that everyone should have).

pearsoka
06-16-2001, 09:22 PM
I also love the Lansinoh pads. Walmart now carries them in a 60 count box!