PDA

View Full Version : maternity tights

beckyr
09-20-2000, 09:43 PM
Does anyone know where I can buy maternity tights (preferably online)--thanks!

kfletch
10-13-2000, 03:29 PM
Try the Belly Basics Maternity Tights sold at estyle.com. I wore them for the first time yesterday after ordering them on-line. I am 7 months pregnant and found them very comfortable, of fairly good quality and pretty true to size. Hope this helps.

-Karen

Chevalier
12-06-2000, 12:17 PM
I too, was looking for maternity tights until I read you could just make a few snips halfway down the elastic waistband of regular tights to get the extra room needed. I tried, and it works great.

curlytop
12-09-2000, 05:35 PM
I just bought super-duper Queen Size tights for about five bucks at K-mart and I find them very comfortable. (by the way, I did this with panythose and I was miserable - tights are much more giving) I didn't buy these, but I also just saw some (maternity tights) the other day at Sears. Good Luck..Happy Pregnancy!

lizzy ra
10-10-2001, 04:44 PM
I don't know if you can get them online, but I LOVE motherhood maternity tights. They are very comfy and don't constrict the tummy. They have brown, black, navy and gray.

jubywuby
10-22-2001, 10:57 AM
I think Motherhood's maternity tights are horrible - much too tight on my belly, and I'm a thin pregnant woman! I am a big fan of the Berkshire maternity tights sold in the hosiery section at Nordstrom. They have wonderful stretchy lace panels, so they stay in place but don't confine. They might sell them at Nordstrom Online or elsewhere if they aren't a Nordstrom brand.

Julie G.G. in Baltimore

wen
10-23-2001, 09:52 AM
I tried this and was miserable! I just cut one pair to see how it would feel and no matter how much I cut, it would still ride up and dig into my groin! Needless to say, the next day I bought a pair of maternity tights at Sears.

jubywuby
10-30-2001, 12:35 PM
I found Hue brand maternity tights (opaque and sheer) yesterday at Marshall's for $4.99. That's not online, but if you're well enough to go out in tights, you're well enough to go shopping!

Julie G.G. in Baltimore