PDA

View Full Version : H and M designer fashions on the cheap

megtell
12-16-2000, 02:36 AM
I have found a designer maternity clothes maker, and I am interested in your comments or if you know anyone who has tried out the Mama brand of H and M.

The website is: http://www.hm.com

**You can't order online**, but they have stores on the east coast, including Herald Square and 35th. The clothes are designer, up to date and cute looking, for cheap--half the price of even Gap (nothing over $39.00).

Anyone??

Megan

TaraNY
06-10-2001, 09:35 PM
They do have cute stuff and it's pretty inexpensive. I have their matte jersey stretch skirt (no panel - darts on the sides) and pants and I love, love, love them. I travel a lot, and they're perfect for packing. I also have a few shirts -- they are nice, but don't seem to fit well in the upper arms (and I'm a small person).

I tried on regular pants early in my pregnancy and found they didn't fit well, but I need to give them another shot now that I have a bit of a belly.

I also like their maternity hose. For $4.50, they are much nicer than those available at Motherhood (my only other option locally).

Hope this helps.

(Their baby clothes are absolutely adorable, BTW and inexpensive!)

megtell
06-26-2001, 11:51 PM
Well I guess H and M don't want anyone to shop at their store. They took all of their clothes off the web. What a bummer. My husband was in NY and was going to purchase the items for me, but I discovered they changed their site. So, I do not recommend them to anyone out of driving distance. I can't believe they took off the thumbnails of samples.

Megan

marcia
07-02-2001, 05:23 PM
I haven't tried them myself, but a friend recommended them as having cute styles for very reasonable prices. She says the quality wasn't fabulous, but they lasted through her pregnancy, which, at that price, was all she asked.