PDA

View Full Version : JC Penney Outlet in St. Pete Florida

cpubob
03-14-2001, 11:15 AM
The stock constantly changes, it is a TRUE outlet, kind of grimy, but they get tons of maternity clothes. I got stretch jeans there for 2.99 and I buy the great t-shirts that Penney's usually sells for 16.99 to 22.99 for 6.99 there. I'm not working but I see career maternity all the time. Prices are only about 20.00 for the dresses and suit/dresses.

Anyone in Florida or going to be this way...the Outlet is in the Pinellas Parkside Mall at the corner of Park Blvd (Gandy in Tampa) and US19 in Pinellas County (St. Petersburg.)

By the way, on Tues & Fri, they receive shipments from across the nation of catalog returns. I recently saw a few Child Craft dressers for $49 and cribs for $99, but it goes FAST! Within an hour.

LisaH
03-14-2001, 09:06 PM
Thanks for the info on the JC Penny Outlet. We have one here in Baltimore, just off of I-695. I have never been in, but here is my excuse. What about their bedding selection?

Lisa

cpubob
03-17-2001, 02:15 PM
It really depends. Ours truly changes everyday. Yesterday, I stopped by, and I found jeans, leggings, skirt and three shirts (all new maternity, not catalog returns) for $42. I wish I could tell you more, but I've had friends call and say, you should check out such & such and an hour later, 400 of them will be gone. Kind of like a surprise. I have bought Royal Velvet towels, bath sheets and washcloths for $1 to $5 each depending on what they were. All 1st quality, usually just a different season.