PDA

View Full Version : bravado bras

nan
04-04-2001, 06:27 PM
I purchased 2 Bravado nursing bras (breakoutbras.com--great site w/ great customer service)-- comfy, but they offer no support. I followed their sizing guidelines and ordered the M/M+. Big mistake-- before I nurse I'm practically falling out of both cups. And after nursing they don't fit all that well either. I finally sewed the middles of the cups together, which helped somewhat. Apparently, the ++ is better, so if you're C cup or above, you might want to consider that one. Also, if you're planning to go back to work and have to dress up, these are not the bras to wear under blouses or lighter sweaters.

joodyjr
04-07-2001, 09:23 PM
I am so glad to hear that someone else had the exact same problem..I actually ordered FOUR of those bras before I gave up.
I ordered one in + before I had my son... fit great. Ordered another. Then I had my son and my milk came in. Not so great.
But, they were super comfy. So I two of the ++ and my left breast continually fell out. Especially when during the night in bed. Hence, I learned a good lesson about buying nursing bras BEFORE the milk comes in...duh.
I have bought so many bras before finding the right ones. I ended up buying the Decent Exposures "Un-bra" that has nursing flaps w/lining. It's fairly expensive $47.00 but it fits and is really comfy. I ordered that online at breastisbest.com
But my best one is the Playtex "Expectant Moments" #4426 for $22.50 at JCPenney.com. The flaps release with one hand and it fits just like a "normal" bra. I save it for work and put the other on when I get home.

Krystan
04-09-2001, 03:16 PM
I aree! I have the S++ size which doesn't offer anywhere near the support I need. It is convenient for bed or bumming around the house. I have had great luck with the Goddess 511 bra, which I found at breastisbest.com. I have a large cup size and small band size (they don't sell it in stores) and have found this to be the best support without an underwire.