PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone tried Mothers in Motion's bathing suit?

acadiaphile
06-14-2001, 08:44 PM
I'm enjoying swimming, but my belly's getting sore from bobbing around. Mothers in Motion has a line of athletic wear that has an internal support that's supposed to help the belly and lower back. They have a bathing suit that has this built in which seems like a good idea, but it's not cheap. Does anybody have any experience with their products?

Thanks!

jan
06-27-2001, 11:50 AM
I bought the shorts with the built in support and I love them more than anything. they are expensive - but are my favorite maternity item by far. I highly recommend any of their products, also the customer service was very friendly and fast shipping! The shorts have made a huge difference in my comfort.

app
06-29-2001, 06:11 PM
Have it, love it--worth the money! Wear it 2x/week at a prenatal water fitness class. Not the cutest item but for swimming laps & water class, it's fine. I have a second suit for going to the lake, etc. Good luck!

acadiaphile
07-21-2001, 03:26 PM
I received my suit and *LOVE* it. I agree it's not the most attractive bathing suit I've ever owned, but It's *SO* comfortable!

I should note for those who loathe underwires: the bra of the suit has an underwire. I, however, think this is great and ads plenty of comfortable support.

acadiaphile
07-21-2001, 03:26 PM
I received my suit and *LOVE* it. I agree it's not the most attractive bathing suit I've ever owned, but It's *SO* comfortable!

I should note for those who loathe underwires: the bra of the suit has an underwire. I, however, think this is great and ads plenty of comfortable support.