PDA

View Full Version : nursing clothes

lauraf
07-26-2001, 02:55 PM
I just wanted to let you know about a couple of great places to get nursing clothes: onehotmama.com and Motherwear (online and a catalog). Both places have had great customer service. Also, Wal-Mart and Sears carry Playtex nursing bras for about $16-$17.

elaine
07-27-2001, 04:15 PM
I've been very happy with One Hot Mama - they've got good maternity clothes too, and are very nice people. They're primarily online, but if you're in LA you can visit their storefront and try things on.

mom@home
09-29-2001, 06:37 PM
I just had a very good experience with OneHotMama.com. I ordered a nursing dress to wear to a wedding that I will be bringing my baby to and it is beautiful - you cannot tell that it is a nursing dress. Also, I placed the order on Wednesday afternoon and the dress arrived from California to Pennsylvania on Friday - and this was with standard shipping! They are a little preachy on their website with pushing everyone to nurse and the absolute "need" to use a sling for your baby. Otherwise, I was extremely impressed with their attractive selection of nursing clothes and their reasonable prices.

stacyedelstein
10-19-2001, 04:10 PM
I just wanted to let you know about a relatively new company called Expressiva which makes beautiful, comfortable, classy nursingwear. They have great customer service and I have been very happy with the clothes. Even my non-nursing friends have noticed the great clothes!! The clothes are available through the website (www.expressiva.com) or through their catalog. Good luck!