PDA

View Full Version : Whittlestone Breastmilk Expresser

mom2two
10-05-2001, 11:39 AM
Has anyone tried or heard any feedback on the Whittlestone Breastmilk Expresser? I first saw it in the One Step Ahead catalog and have read more about it on the Whittlestone web site. It sounds wonderful. It looks much more comfortable than a traditional breast pump. I would like to get one for myself, but the product is so new to the market that I haven't heard much feedback on it from "real-life" moms! Can anyone help me out??

cpfrancis1
10-12-2001, 01:30 PM
I just spoke with Sue from Birth and Baby out of Seattle. They just starting carrying this product. She said that everybody who has purchased it loves it. The manager of the store will call me about their return policy in case it does not work for me. The concept sound convincing. It seems strange that there has not been any technological advances in breast milk extraction in 20 years!! She also said that it is the quietest pump on the market, which is important to me as a working mom for an employer that does not have good mother's rooms. Birth and Baby's 800 number is 888-398-7987. There website is www.birthandbaby.com.