PDA

View Full Version : Small nursing bras

Sabina_99
10-11-2001, 01:53 PM
Does anyone have suggestions for small nursing bras? I'm barely an A cup normally (and despite being due in 3 weeks have not increased in size much) and usually wear Danskin, Calvin Klein or other pull over the head type bras.

vsmommy123
12-12-2001, 05:06 PM
Hey Girl -
I'm new here and notices that it's been a few months since you posted your question and I guess nobody else has this situation! I am also pretty small (already had the baby 11 mos. ago and still not even a B!) I tried Medela bras - they are comfortable but show the split seam thing and look horrible under clothes. I also bought a "smooth cup" bra from Motherwear and it is baggy and looks so under clothes. The best one I found is by Bravado Bras. It is an over the head style w/ a racer back (so the straps don't keep falling off your shoulders) and is VERY comfortable and flattering under clothes. I just wish I found it first and just bought a few of these. They come in many colors including BLACK (very hard to find). They are about $29, got mine through katieskisses.com who offers free shipping on Bravado products.

dominodong
01-24-2002, 06:50 PM
Hi! I'm also a new mom with very small breasts and love the fit of the Bravado bras. They are comfortable enough to wear at night and supportive enough to wear during the day. I bought mine at Bareware.com for about $28 and FREE shipping. Good luck!