PDA

View Full Version : Parents Choice Bottles and Formula

llc
10-23-2001, 07:25 AM
I will be bottle feeding and I'm looking for advice on bottles and formula. I just finished a baby care basics class at our hospital, but they refuse to give suggestions because they push breastfeeding.

Anyway, I've read a couple of previous posts saying PC bottles from Walmart are very similar to Avent. Also, a few people also said the PC is also good, with similar ingrediants as enfamil and similac.

If anyone is familar with the PC brand, please respond.

HOBSON725
10-25-2001, 08:56 AM
HI. I plan on breastfeeding but storing breast milk in the freezer and using bottles. DH wants to be as helpful as he can be and we feel that this will please all of us. I plan on using the AVENT system but was also told that PARENT CHOICE was extremely similiar to AVENT, so I plan to use both. I have found PC items at Wal Mart. I'm sure the formula(PC brand) will work just fine too. If you are concerned, you can always compare ingredients or talk with your pediatrician. My baby is due in December, so I haven't had a chance to try the brand out. Good luck!!! :) :)
PS: Does anyone know if PARENTS CHOICE has a website???

llc
10-26-2001, 07:24 AM
I did find PC's web site, which addresses only their formula. It doesn't mention their bottles. However, it provides an excellent comparison chart of their milk-based and soy-based formulas against breast milk, enfamil, and similac. http://www.parentschoiceformula.com/intro.html

I'm due 12/29/01!!

HOBSON725
10-26-2001, 09:59 AM
Thanks for the website! I'm due 12/28/01!!!!!!!! Good luck!
~ECH