PDA

View Full Version : Matenity Pantyhose

longinotr
11-16-2001, 10:15 AM
Can anyone recommend a good place to buy maternity pantyhose? The type sold by Motherhood is not comfortable at all. I've also tried cutting the waistband on pantyhose, and that doesn't work either. I'm now getting to the point where I want to give up on wearing dresses and skirts for the next two months. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

pyxxydust7
11-16-2001, 11:07 PM
Melissa Choudhry

Hi! Just wanted to let you know that I've been really happy with the maternity pantyhose offered by Sears. I found them to be the most comfortable of all the ones I've tried. I tried Hanes, and they keep falling down and make me walk like a penguin! JCPenney makes some too, and they're okay, but I really think the Sears are the best. Plus they last a long time and are among the most inexpensive. I think they're called Light n Easy or something like that. Hope this helps!

southfla
01-07-2002, 01:42 PM
Hi!

I can sympathize!

I work in an office and had to wear pantyhose everyday, which I came to really dread! The BEST and ONLY comfortable pantyhose I could find were Berkshire. I first found them in a tiny, private maternity shop. The ones available in chain maternity shops were awful; and, I couldn't find ANY maternity pantyhose in department or discount stores.

Bershire is available online at their website: http://www.eberkshire.com/cgi-bin/exec/store?sid=820953312783&referrer=&page=maternity.html
They cost about $9/pair, but are SO worth every cent!

Fran

naynaysmom
01-14-2002, 05:42 PM
I, too, had the same problem. None of the maternity panty hose I tried were comfortable, they ran easily, and were very pricey. A friend recommended I try buynig "Queen" size panty hose. Who would have guessed! I would suggest trying it, just be sure to get the "sheer" type that don't have much of a waistband at all.
Good luck!
:-)