PDA

View Full Version : Get free (sort of) Avent bottles buying other products

GreenIZ1971
02-01-2002, 05:57 PM
I was torn about what bottles to buy (and hoping I buy something my son will like) until I started buying baby products. So far, I've received 2 free 4 oz. Avent bottles with the Avent Isis pump, and 2 free 9 oz. bottles with the Avent microwave sterilizer. I know, technically they aren't free, but you get my drift.

FYI - I bought the Avent microwave sterilizer at Target on sale last Sat. for $23.99 That included the two free 9 oz. bottles. I also got the Isis at Target at the regular price of $45 (or whatever the going rate is on all the web sites). Target also had Avent pacifiers on sale for $2.95, which is $1 cheaper than I see other places (and on the web).

The only other Avent and bottle products I've bought are the 4 oz. breast milk storage bottles for $10.39 (again, on sale at Target) and a Parent's Choice wide-mouth bottle brush at Wal-Mart. I am planning on breast feeding, so hopefully I won't need to buy much more in the way of feeding supplies until later. Now I just hope he likes the Avent stuff!

So, if anyone is torn about what bottle products to buy, or unwilling to pay the extra money for Avent, just remember you may be able to get them anyway if you're buying the Isis and the sterilizer.

suzska
02-01-2002, 11:35 PM
I just want to say that I have the sterilizer and think it's great! I like that you can use it with any brand of bottles, not just Avent. And it's soooo simple to use.

--Sue B.
SAHM to Evan Jeffrey 03-11-01