PDA

View Full Version : Recommendation for sleep nursing bra?

tzuchang
02-03-2002, 11:04 AM
Hi everyone,

Do you have any recommendations for softcup sleep nursing bra? Can you also let me know the price & best place to get them? Thank you for your help!!

Tzuchang

Momtotwo
02-04-2002, 09:56 PM
I really like the ones by Leading Lady. I don't know where to suggest buying them, because I got them at local bra store. I actually wear them during the day as well. They are all cotton and just have a hook (3 positions) at the top. I did not wear them with my first and really like these. Much more comfortable than being braless at night.

tzuchang
02-11-2002, 02:54 PM
Hello,

Thank you for your recommendations. Can you tell me what style you like the best? Do you know the style number by any chance? Thanks!!

carole
03-09-2002, 05:02 PM
The best one I have found I got at JC Penney's for $9, I think.

Carole

vkmom
03-20-2002, 01:30 AM
Don't know the brand off hand, but I think there were only two. Tried them both. Like them both. Less than $10. Worked for me.

TLC1994
04-08-2002, 11:57 PM
I have a couple of different sleep nursing bras...

1) From Motherwear - Style #6100 ($15). This one has been ok, although it has not held up well to repeated washings. Motherwear does have a few other styles of sleep bras, plus other soft cup nursing bras. www.motherwear.com

2) From BlueCanoe - Style #A160 Jane's Top ($28). This one has been great! I actually own 2 of these and they provide great support, keep the nursing pads in place and have definitely held up to repeated washings. I've probably been using the same 2 for about 5-6 months now and they're as good as new - and I wear one every night. Here's the link: http://www.bluecanoe.com/store/index.cgi?mainnav=shop&shopnav=stretchbras&item=A160

Hope this was of some help to you!