PDA

View Full Version : ultra supportive nursing bra for exercise

daisy
02-08-2002, 11:41 AM
I'm trying to find an ultra-supportive nursing bra so I can attend aerobics again. I am currently wearing one by Motherhood, but they only go down to a 36 and I need a 34D. Also, ideas on where to purchase them would be helpful. Thanks!

Geebee
02-08-2002, 03:24 PM
It isn't a nursing bra, but I wore a Champion exercise bra that has a zipper (non-underwire) in the front when I was breastfeeding. It was very convenient. Champion exercise bras are very supportive (I wear a 34D, and I'm not breastfeeding anymore!). I found it at a local supporting goods store (Oshman's), and you might be able to find it online.

I found a few at the Champion website under "Intense Activity".

http://www.championjogbra.com/htm/champion/intense/intense.htm

I hope that helps!

caroliner
02-08-2002, 03:48 PM
I have not had my baby yet, but when I do, I plan to look for this kind of an item at www.fitmaternity.com or there is another company called Title 9 Sports, I don't know the website but if you do a search engine search, you should find it. They both make fitness clothing for maternity and nursing. Good Luck.

Sadie S
02-11-2002, 01:33 AM
I have found that the trick for me is to wear a nursing bra and then top it off with one of my great pre-pregnancy sports bras (I also like the Champion brand, intense activity). I don't feel like I have enough support with just one.

GL!