PDA

View Full Version : Need short -sleeve button pj's with shorts vs. pants

GreenIZ1971
02-14-2002, 06:34 PM
Okay, I live in a warm climate (San Diego) and some nights I need flannel pj's and some nights I need short sleeve and short pj's. I can't find any button-down short sleeve pj's with shorts anywhwere. Any advice? Is it just too early?

I want button-down so I can wear them later for breastfeeding. I also need to steer away from just wearing long shirts because my 11 year old stepson will be here this summer... I also don't want nursing pj's - I have a feeling I'll fall out of those (those slits don't look too appealing to me) and I don't want to fall out in front of my stepson.

Thanks,

suzska
02-14-2002, 11:33 PM
Well, they only come in small, but motherhood.com has some on sale.

http://motherhood.com/Product.asp?Product_Id=31151015&MasterCategory_Id=6

Do you have a Motherhood store nearby? They might have more than what's online.

Anything else I saw online had the slits.

--Sue B.
SAHM to Evan Jeffrey 03-11-01

momathome
02-15-2002, 09:25 AM
With my first baby, I thought that if I was nursing, that meant every shirt I wore should be button-down. With my second, I realized that any big, comfortable shirt or t-shirt would do. Last summer, I wore large t-shirts with leggings or sweat-shorts to be bed. Not the most attractive ensemble but I was sufficiently covered and if I was having a lazy morning with the baby and someone came to the door, I was at least semi-dressed. Good luck!
-Lauren

pearl
02-19-2002, 11:58 PM
Hi! I'm an SD resident also. I haven't seen the PJ's you're looking for in any store lately although I have bought them in the past. I usually find them at Target or Mervyn's. I've also seen them at various department stores over the years: Robinson's May, JC Penney's, etc. I hope this helps. Good luck!

GreenIZ1971
03-02-2002, 03:04 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know that I finally found a set at Target for $18 - all cotton.

Also, and I think an even better solution... found some men's Hanes short sleeve button shirt/long boxer sleep sets (in bags) at Target for $13 (cotton/poly blend).

Tried them both on and I think I'll keep them both... will need to buy a size down in the men's once the baby gets here (XL will fit me through pg, I think, they're big!). And I can wear the women's set now... but probably not til the end of pg.

Good luck,

pearl
03-04-2002, 02:03 AM
Thanks for the tip. I'll be heading to Target tomorrow!