PDA

View Full Version : Old Navy

jojo2324
03-04-2002, 12:13 PM
Still on my quest for some cute maternity clothes that don't break the bank, I checked out the Old Navy site. The clothes appear to look nice, but the prices are nearly the same as Gap. I thought that Old Navy was less expensive than that. Anyway, they are having a huge markdown sale right now. They have tons of stuff for $5-10, but limited sizes and colors. I ordered a few things, so I'll let you know how it goes once I receive them.

caroliner
03-04-2002, 07:17 PM
I have not tried the Old Navy or Gap clothes because most of their stuff has the maternity panel, which I hate. I have bought a lot of stuff off www.estyle.com They have a wide variety and a range of prices. I found their own brand stuff to be reasonable. They also run promotions all the time if you get on their mailing list and give $10 to $15 off for new customers. I have been pleased with the items I have ordered and also with their service.

jojo2324
03-07-2002, 06:43 PM
So I just got the stuff from Old Navy, and most of it is pretty cute. The only thing is the pants. They were only $10, but they feel like they are made exclusively of burlap and cats' tongues! And the waistband isn't at all smooth; even with my bigger shirts you can see the ridge beneath. But the shirts are cute, and nothing was over twenty bucks. If you were wondering.

Shannah
03-10-2002, 08:14 PM
I have been shopping at both GAP and Old Navy. I like them both. I notice that GAP runs big and Old Navy seems to run about right. I always click on the sales to see if there is anything there I like or that is my size. Old Navy is usually less, unless something at GAP is on sale. I just bought that print tankini from Old Navy and it fits great and is so cute! It was about $30 whereas the GAP bathing suits were about $60.

Sorry about those pants Jojo, those sound really uncomfortable. Cat's tongues!!! (lol)

Shannah
29w4d
due May 23