PDA

View Full Version : Nursing Clothes Links

trumansmom
03-12-2002, 12:16 PM
While searching desperately online for nursing clothes, I found this site: http://www.kjsl.com/~beanmom/nursing.html . It has TONS of links to various sites for nursing clothes and bras. I've only looked at some of them, but there are a variety of different types of styles and price ranges.

Just thought I'd share since I figured I wasn't the only one looking.

BJMoe
03-14-2002, 03:12 PM
Thanks so much for the link. I am always searching for more nursing clothes. Button down shirts can only be worn so long until you're sick of them! I can't understand why there are SO MANY MORE maternity clothes avaialble, that you wear about 3 or 4 months, when you really start to show. And if doctors now recommend breastfeeding for a year (at least first 6 months), you'd be wearing nursing clothes longer than maternity. It's too bad designers don't figure this out. I did find my saving grace at CO Nursingwear. SWEATSHIRTS with zippers in the front. Being at home now, I'm sick of pulling up a bulky sweatshirt and hoping my baby is latched onm correctly since I can't see her. In MN we'll probably be wearing sweatshirts another month or two. :-)

mspacman
03-14-2002, 10:23 PM
My saving grace was an Eddie Bauer Outlet store. They have tons of zippered and button-down cardigans, sweaters and shirts for only $12-15 each. Big T-shirts and sweatshirts don't work for me; my chin gets tired of holding them up and baby doesn't like being covered up. I have large breasts so most nursing clothes don't have big enough holes. I too wish there was more stylish, non-tentlike nursing wear in "regular" stores like Target.