PDA

View Full Version : Inglesina Snap on feeding chairs

LImom
03-28-2002, 10:08 AM
This is currently on e-bay and the biddig is up to 40.00 - Babyage.com has it for $29.99. It seem like a good deal - does anyone have this?

zane
03-28-2002, 08:43 PM
I saw it in the stores, and think it is very cool looking. I would get it for that price,if you like the idea of snapping onto your table. It always made me nervous. I am not trying to sound judgemental or anything, also we don't have the kind of table that it would hook onto easily. I read somewhere posted recently that someone said high chairs were better if you wanted to not have the baby reaching everything on the table (good point) and can have baby close to you to wash dishes etc, in high chair. It was in the post feeding chair vs. high chair. Might be helpful. sorry to put in my 2 cents without any prior experience with this product.
zane

IansMom04
04-02-2002, 02:41 PM
HI
I have this and it is great! It folds nearly flat, comes apart easily so you can wash the entire fabric seat and it hooks on to nearly every table. I paid 32 for it, but I am pretty sure baby catalog of america has it for less.
We use it when we eat out, when we go away on trips, packs nicely and also at home

Chantal