PDA

View Full Version : Best nursing pillow for twins?

naynaysmom
04-02-2002, 03:04 AM
I am due with twins this June and am looking to see what those experienced "twin mommies" think is the best nursing pillow for twins? I used the Boppy for my son nearly 3 years ago, who I nursed for 14 months and it worked great. But, the boppy will surely be too small and loose-fitting for me to use with the twins. Any advice would be appreciated! :-)
-Kelly

girlboytwins
05-14-2002, 10:56 AM
I am wondering the exact same thing. I am expecting twins in early July. I was thinking about buying My Breast Friend but one twin mom I know said that when she pulled the velcro strap off the back to detach it from her it would wake up her sleeping infants. Also, the Baby Bargains book recommends EZ-2-Nurse's pillow found on www.everythingmom.com. Would love to hear from some moms on this. Thanks

mommytwobe
05-31-2002, 11:01 AM
I am due with twins at the end of July and have done a bit of research. What I've learned is that the Boppy and the My Breast Friend are not large enough for two babies, but there are pillows specifically made for nursing twins. I am going to order mine from More Than One, which is a catalogue and also on-line. I think the website is www.morethan1.com. They have two different ones to choose from, plus lots of other gear specifically for twins. Good luck!