PDA

View Full Version : Pillow? Snoogle or Snoozer

akc
04-04-2002, 01:23 AM
Hi -

Has anyone bought/used these pregnancy pillows that are contoured to support a pregnant woman (particularly in your third trimester)? There is one that is called the Snoogle (by Leachco) that is "C" shaped and wraps around your head along your back and then between your legs. And, a second called a Snoozer Pillow (by Harris Pillows) that is more "J" shaped and can be used in multiple positions (support your head, back, legs, tummy, whatever). I'm really tired of trying to stick a full-sized pillow between my legs when I fall asleep only to wake up with it on the floor in the middle of the night. My tummy is not supported and I'm just not sleeping well. They are sort of pricey, but man, I'd pay anything for a good nights sleep!

If anyone has used either one of these, will you let me know how you liked it?

Thanks!
akc

p.s. You can see them both at http://store.babycenter.com/category/for_mom/pregnancy/pillows

suzska
04-05-2002, 09:09 PM
I never used anything like that. But I do know of women that have used a contour leg pillow and been very happy with it. I was never able to find one when I was out looking for one--Bed, Bath, and Beyond was supposed to have them, but I couldn't find one at my local store. I did find it on their website (http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?order_num=-1&SKU=11930026&RN=35) for $7.99. I think I saw one at Wal-Mart or Target or someplace like that (after I had my son), but I can't remember the price.

--Sue B.
SAHM to Evan Jeffrey 03-11-01

Rachels
04-06-2002, 02:39 PM
I don't have either of these but do have the full-length body pillow from Bed Bath & Beyond. It doesn't wrap around but I don't really need it to. I find that it supports my legs and arms really well when I lie on my side. (I'm at 32+ weeks now.) Recently my husband and I went on vacation without it, and I was so uncomfortable trying to use standard pillows that we had to go shopping for a second one! Definitely worth trying, and not a bank breaker at only about $10 from BB&B.

rkschreiber
04-08-2002, 06:18 PM
I also use the contour leg pillow> I got it on sale at Walgreens with a free slip cover. Also try www.AsSeenOnTV.com if you wanna go that route. Good luck on getting comfy!