PDA

View Full Version : Best prices on Pump In Style?

gigipie
04-10-2002, 04:22 PM
Know where I can get the price on the Pump In Style?

Thanks
Trish

egoldber
04-10-2002, 05:48 PM
Prices all seem to be pretty standard in the US. Sometimes you get free shipping etc. The best prices seem to be from Canadian sources. A lot of people have been happy with http://www.knoxbreastfeeding.com/.

HTH,

gigipie
04-10-2002, 06:37 PM
Beth, thank you so much! They have the 2002 model with battery pack on sale for $189! with free shipping, no tax etc... What a great deal.

Trish :);-)

bjiang
04-11-2002, 07:43 PM
I bought mine from Health Check Systems. They have the Pump In Style Traveler for $229, the lowest price I have seen on the web. Shipping is free but a bit slow... I think it took almost 2 weeks for me to get mine.

http://www.healthchecksystems.com/breastpumps.htm

pyxxydust7
04-12-2002, 03:11 PM
Hi! I just bought one today from
http://www.affordable-breast-pumps.com/affordable-breast-pumps/

for $189. Although www.knoxbreastfeeding.com also is selling them for that price, they are currently on a back order, whereas the other one has them in stock. And it was really quick to order from the website! They also offer free shipping and no tax! Good luck!

pyxxydust7
04-12-2002, 04:18 PM
Hold everything - I found an even better price than $189! Go to www.kidalog.com, which is based in Canada. They're selling it for $249 CAD, which is $156 US - and they also have no shipping! Wish I saw that before I ordered mine for $189! Anyway, hope this helps!

gigipie
04-12-2002, 05:02 PM
Wish I saw that price too before ordering mine from Knox! Oh well!

Tracey
04-12-2002, 05:13 PM
Where did you see no shipping? I plan on getting a baby bjorn from here...55 dollars!!!!!! Can't beat that.

camommy
04-13-2002, 12:01 AM
I ordered mine from Babycatalog.com and paid 198.00, no shipping charges and I think that included tax.

pyxxydust7
04-17-2002, 03:52 PM
Sorry - my mistake. When I first put in the "basket" to check out, it showed 0.00 for tax and shipping, but I must have missed a step because it came up later when my hubby tried it. So I was wrong about the free shipping - so it's probably faster just to order it from the Affordable Breast Pumps website. They ship 2-5 day ground handling via UPS - mine should be here tomorrow! Yippie!

Kay
04-19-2002, 10:52 AM
I bought my PIS through a company online through the internet. it is www.bareware.com. I got it at a great price and shipping was free. I was happy with them. I called and emailed a few times with questions and responses were timely. The pump within hte timeframe quoted to me.

A friend also bought hers through EBAY. You just have to becareful that it is a NEW pump. Good luck. >

Know where I can get the price on the Pump In Style?
>
>Thanks
>Trish

mungbean
04-24-2002, 03:17 AM
I picked up a PIS Traveler on Ebay. I ended up bidding on a few different auctions before I won one. I paid $140 including insured shipping. The pump was brand new, never opened (keep in mind the PIS is not designed for more than one user)everything was present that should have been.
There are lots of PIS auctions so it isn't stressful to bid. You can watch and see how a few auctions go before you jump in.
Good Luck

Rachels
04-24-2002, 11:37 AM
I just ordered the PIS from www.kidalog.com. Even with the shipping price, it's still cheaper than any of the other sites mentioned here so far.

gitapet
04-30-2002, 01:45 PM
This morning I was pricing them on ebay. There are two sellers who have new, unopened PIS that they put on dutch auction so everyone gets the same price. They have them at $175 for the regular PIS, $184 with the battery pack. $15 to $20 s/h is added to that. Being on my first day of looking I only looked there and babiesrus.com/amazon - where they were charging $259.99!!!!

rklein8
05-21-2002, 05:22 PM
be careful about bidding on PNS pumps on ebay. make sure the seller is an authorized dealer. if not, you may void any chance at a warranty by purchasing from them. i've heard medela rental agents say that medela is really "cracking down" on the pricing, and won't honor a warranty if you haven't purchased from an authorized dealer who honors their pricing policies.

just a thought!

Becky
mama to Haley, 10/3/01
wife to Bill, 5/30/98