PDA

View Full Version : Comfortable Breast Pads?

Rachels
04-16-2002, 05:17 PM
Can anyone recommend brands of breast pads which are particularly comfortable? Since the packages are sealed in stores, I have no idea which might look and feel more natural versus being particularly lumpy, scratchy, or conspicuous. Thanks!

MinnieMouse
04-16-2002, 05:21 PM
I really liked the Lanisoh ones. Walmart carries them for a fairly reasonable price.

Christine

egoldber
04-16-2002, 05:32 PM
I agree that the Lansinoh disposables are very comfortable and handy to take along in the diaper bag. I also liked the reusable ones for wearing around the house, overnight, etc.

HTH,

Dana74
04-16-2002, 09:40 PM
After trying many I have to say that the Lansinoh ones get my vote too! They are comfortable, thin and can really hold a lot of leakage! I leak a lot at night and have not leaked through a lansinoh pad yet! The Johnson & Johnson Healthflows were pretty good at leak control but they stuck to my nipples (ouch!!) and the evenflo didn't stick but they leaked! The curity are ok but they aren't as nice as the lansinoh. Hope that helped!

skinnycat
04-18-2002, 03:15 AM
i tried the disposables and found that they were uncomfortable. i bought medela washable cotton pads and i loved them. they came in a pak of 4 and were very comfortable.