PDA

View Full Version : Best drop in disposable bottle liners for Avent?

tzuchang
06-28-2002, 05:34 PM
Hello,

I would like to know what's the best drop in disposable bottle liners for Avent? Thanks!

jenneric_2000
06-29-2002, 10:02 AM
I am not sure that the playtex "drop in" would fit the avent system...I would buy the smallest pack if you indeed want to try them. My DD didn't care for the avent nipple so we moved to playtex sorry I can't be more help!

KathyO
06-29-2002, 02:32 PM
Just in case you live in Canada, the President's Choice liners fit Avent bottles perfectly, and cost a lot less. I've heard that this brand was trying to make inroads in the States, but I don't know if they ever succeeded!

Cheers,

KathyO

suzska
06-30-2002, 08:07 AM
Okay, I just did the "water test" on the Avent that I did on the J&J last week. (Yes, I have just about every disposable bottle there is from when I was trying to find the right one for Evan.)

Anyway, while it is a little tricky to screw on the collar for the Avent while using the Playtex Drop-In Liner (the edge of the liner is a teeny-tiny bit wider), it does seem like it will work. The water didn't leak out around the collar and came out fine through the nipple. Again, I don't know how it would work with milk/formula, but I assume just fine. The liner is a little long to put the "base" on if it's full.

I seem to remember Wal-Mart had less expensive drop-ins. I don't remember if these are similar in size to the Playtex ones because I never bought any.