PDA

View Full Version : For those who have bravado bras

sbirmantaz
07-06-2002, 09:37 AM
Does anyone else have the issue of the broad band under the breasts wrinkling up when you are wearing the bra? It is very comfortable, but not sure if I have the right size? Would the band wrikle if it was too big? Too small? It seems to fit, but not sure if a different size would let the band stay smooth. Thanks!

trumansmom
07-06-2002, 09:38 PM
Mine do the same thing. I'm not sure why, but they're comfortable so it doesn't bother me. I have 2 different sizes and they both do it.

sbirmantaz
07-08-2002, 06:20 PM
Thanks for the info, I think I will buy another one!

LAMom1120
07-09-2002, 10:42 AM
I have 4 of the bravado bras and they all do the same thing. Hmmmmmm.....maybe I should check out their website and see if they have a comments section, because it's a great/comfortable bra.

Laurie

naynaysmom
07-14-2002, 11:26 PM
I'm so glad I'm not the only one with this problem! :-)
I assumed, also, that the reason was because the bra did not fit correctly. It sure is comfortable, though, and will not hesitate to purchase another one.
Kelly

Rachels
07-15-2002, 10:34 AM
I had a similar problem, and loved the bra, but the band got on my nerves. Just in case you're interested in trying something else, I've had great luck with the Elita crossover bra that's sold on www.sierrablue.com. It's the only other thing I've found that is as comfortable as the Bravado, but without the band problem. No snaps, either-- I just pull down one cup to nurse.

Marisa6826
07-17-2002, 04:57 PM
I have four Bravado bra and they all seem to do it, as well. I've given up trying to stretch them back to the original shape.

FYI - their maternity underwear is pretty awesome also!

-Marisa

sbirmantaz
08-18-2002, 08:16 AM
Just an update on the bravado bra situation. I bought another, my first was a large basic and then the second I went to the M/M+ and I don't have the problem with the band nearly like the other one. THis one is much more secure. So even though I am not a CC or DD (think I am a C) the + size seems better.

kjc_bb
08-27-2002, 01:40 PM
I have two of the Bravado Bras, and they fit fine without wrinkling. You may want to call customer service about the fit -- they are very helpful.

kjc

spa
09-24-2002, 03:10 PM
I have five Bravado bras, and they ALL do this, but the trick to smoothing them out is: don't put them in the drier. After washing, "iron out" the band with your fingers and then hang dry or lay flat. HTH!

thorsmom
10-06-2002, 07:43 PM
I have been using the JW bra's because they were comfortable (but The material pilled up after a couple of washings, not what you want from a bra that costs $38.00 a pop.) and the bravado bra (but the band thing drove me nuts.) I ordered a couple of the elita crossover bra's after reading your post because I really hate the whole snap thing. I absolutely love them. They are comfortable and what a great price. Thanks for the suggestion I plan to order several more.

celfsh
10-14-2002, 01:29 PM
I was lucky enough to find a store in my area that specializes in nursing/maternity/specialty bras. A knoweldgable saleswoman there fitted me for a Bravado bra, and it is a dream come true! Of course, I have only had it for a couple of weeks (DD was born 9/25), but so far I have had no problems with the band, even after a couple of washings. I was a B pre-pregnancy--now a C--and I'm wearing the S/P++ size. Not really sure how the sizing works, but just thought I'd echo a previous post suggesting that the + sizes just might be the secret.

Anyway, hope that helps. I know how frustrating it can be to find a nursing bra that actually fits!