PDA

View Full Version : Target Nursing Bras any good?

New_Mom
07-10-2002, 03:12 PM
I saw that Target has nursing bras and was wondering if anyone has had any luck with them. I am specifically interested in the underwire that has a snap release in the center and the jogging bra.

Thanks!!

nina
07-11-2002, 08:52 AM
YES! I don't have the underwire, and have read that those may not be the best anyway because when you engorge, it might be more constricting to have the underwire. I purchased 2 of the jogbra ones, and just LOVE them. They're comfortable at night, and easy to unsnap and whip out the boob. The only thing I would mention is that some don't like the snap at the top, and prefer in the middle....personally, it didn't matter to me. I just thought it was a good deal -i think only about $10 each--and am actually going to purchase more today.

Melanie
07-12-2002, 05:13 PM
I have the playtex undewire alternative one from Target (& Walmart) and it's great. VERY easy to latch/unlatch with one hand. I am large-busted (bigger now of course) and I think it's as supportative as you can get w/out the wire (which I hear are bad when you're nursing).
I'll have to check out the jogging bra!

Mommy to Jonah