PDA

View Full Version : Diaper Bags and Stroller compatibility

tilly2321
07-19-2002, 10:22 AM
Hello! I have the Kate Spade medium baby bag and the Coach diaper bag (on sale at Coach outlets right now) and love them both (Kate Spade for small outings only-not too many compartments). I have the Snap 'n Go stroller right now and love it because it is so light, but I can't shove either of my diaper bags in the basket without smooshing them. I have heard that there is a hook you can buy that hangs bags off of your stroller handle, but can't seem to find them. Can anyone tell me more about them or what they do with their bags to make them fit over the strollers? I am switching to a Maclaren Techno when baby outgrows carseat and can hang it over the handles then, but for now, I am so far out of luck. Please help! Thank you so much.

dubbogod
07-20-2002, 09:39 PM
You could try putting a couple of those baby links on the handle for hanging things off of, or try www.therightstart.com or www.onestepahead.com for ideas. Try http://www.onestepahead.com/jump.jsp?lGen=detail&itemID=106&itemType=PRODUCT&iMainCat=117&iSubCat=12&iProductID=106 for a stroller attachment bar. HOpe this helps.