PDA

View Full Version : Sport/athletic Nursing Bras?

Melanie
08-06-2002, 12:48 AM
Any suggestions? Do these exist? I may have the opportunity to return to karate classes, but not close enough to home that I will always have the opportunity to change before breastfeeding. I am large-busted so I can't just use one of those little unsupportive nighttime bras.

Thanks.

Mommy to Jonah

trumansmom
08-06-2002, 04:05 PM
Try www.title9sports.com. I've not worn them before, but they have a couple of nursing bras on their website (search "nursing"), and I seem to remember that they had even more in their catalog.

Good luck!

Zansu
08-06-2002, 05:56 PM
I have Title 9's "most confortable nursing bra ever" (or something like that). While it is very comfortable, it is not supportive enough to be used as a sports bra. I really like the Bravado bras, but even they aren't strong enough, IMO, to use as a sports bra.

Good luck!

mamahill
08-06-2002, 06:23 PM
Target has a line of nursing bras for under $15/each -- I bought their sports bra. I quickly discovered it wasn't as supportive as I would like, so I usually wear a soft cup, with the sports bra over it. Overkill, I guess, but it gets the job done. The sports bra has snaps on either strap, about even with your armpits, so by unsnapping both, the whole front just folds down, revealing the other bra. My sister-in-law really likes the bras at motherwear.com, but I don't have any experience with them.