PDA

View Full Version : How do you like the Olga nursing bra?

MichelleL
08-16-2002, 02:44 PM
Hi all!

A friend of mine recommended the Olga nursing bra and I recently purchased some. But, I'm still not so sure this is the bra I want. I like that it is underwire (for the added support) but it is so thin in the cup. I realize that will be different since I'll probably be wearing breast pads most of the time.?.? It's comfortable enough but am curious what other bras you guys think are most comfortable. I can't wear anything with a big band underneath instead of underwire though. My rib cage sticks out and I find those with the band to be to binding and uncomfortable. Also, I had a heck of a time figuring out what fit the best so I ended up with 3 different sizes since I figure I will probably get even bigger once my milk comes in. I'm due 9/4. Also, I am interested in a bra that comes in nude or natural. The Olga only comes in black or white.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!!

:) Michelle L

Shirale
08-22-2002, 08:48 PM
Hi!
I absolutly LOVE the olga bra. It is the most comfortable, easy to nurse with and most like a regular bra that I have found and it lasts VERY well! I started out right after I had my DD with a bunch of differentr brands but all of them either fit badly, wore out, fell apart, etc. My Olga bras have held up beautifally for the last 8 months. It is the only brand I would reccomend. They hold nursing pads easily and when you stop needing the pads (around 3-4 months after the birth) they are smooth and soft and comfortable! Hope that helps!

Madelyn
09-04-2002, 10:47 PM
I have 3 Olga nursing bras and they are not my favorites. I had to take out the underwire because I found it very uncomfortable. After that I was able to wear them comfortably, but they are probably my 3rd choice, after the Bravado, then my Playtex. I prefer the cups that drop from the top down, rather than the front/middle snaps that my Olga bras have. So it might just be a personal preference on your part.