PDA

View Full Version : In search of J&J Healthflow bottles.....

nina
09-12-2002, 09:28 PM
Finally got DS to take a bottle after many battles, and it seems these work the best. Though DS is 3.5 months old, he uses the 6-12 month sized nipple. The problem is, these bottles are sold in a "package" with stage 1 nipples, and all sizes of bottles I do not need. Has anyone seen the stage 2 nipples sold separately? (I've looked at BRU, Target, babycenter.com, babydepot.com, ....) They all sell them in the "starter pack".

Thanks!
nina

egoldber
09-13-2002, 07:32 AM
A few months ago, J&J sold their Healthflow line of bottles, nipples and sippy cups to the Munchkin baby products company. After the sale went through, they became scarce at some places (like Target for instance) but I know that my local Safeway, Baby Depot and other places still have some of the older ones. I was at a baby store the other day (Buy Buy Baby) and I saw some Healthflow bottles and nipples under the new Munchkin packaging for the first time. So there should be more product available soon.

And my baby was also using the Stage 2 nipple starting at about 3 months. We still use Stage 2 at 13 months. :)

HTH,

Andrea S
09-13-2002, 08:27 PM
I found some at Jewel Osco in IL. The lactation consultant said Walgreens and Dominicks also carries them.

Andrea

suzska
09-15-2002, 09:57 AM
I'm pretty sure I saw them last year in my local grocery store (Giant Eagle), but I'm not sure that's much of a help. Or was that the disposable ones?