PDA

View Full Version : clothes by Babystyle?

nicknack
03-11-2003, 02:09 PM
Hi-
Just got the most recent Babystyle catalog and really like some of their maternity clothes (the solid-colored skirts and flowy pants). Anyone have any of those? Is the cotton thick or thinner? Is the sizing accurate?
Thanks!
Nicole

nitaghei
03-11-2003, 02:48 PM
Hi!
There was some discussion of this recently. My experience - tops run small but bottoms are very generous. I got a skirt that was roomy even at week 39 - and a jacket that didn't fit several months earlier. FWIW

Nita
mom to Neel 01/05/03
dog mom to a cocker and a PWD

RiaHannam
03-12-2003, 11:51 AM
Hi,
I wear mostly BabyStyle clothing and I agree with the above poster. Tops seem to run a bit small and pants are a bit more generous. Normally I'm an 8-10 size and the med pants/skirts fit perfect, and will till I'm due (8 wks). In tops I'm bigger (12-14) and while Larges fit well up to the 3rd trimester I'm finding them snug now and that XL work better. The material is not super thin, but not super thick.... if that makes any sense! I love their stuff - I feel good wearing it. I shopped online in their clearance rack and saved TONS of money. Have fun!
Maria
EDD 5/9

nicknack
03-12-2003, 12:24 PM
Thanks so much! I will check out that other thread as well. Great to know about the bottoms, generally I am a 10 in pants, 8 in skirts (got the whole hourglass thing going on with my butt suddenly coming out of nowhere, hehehe), so sounds like the medium will work pretty well.
Thanks again!