PDA

View Full Version : Baby Gap on Ebay question

kransden
03-27-2003, 11:59 AM
I have been watching auctions on ebay and there are several people that sell NWT baby gap and other expensive brand clothes. Does anyone know where they get them from? It is the same people over and over.

Karin

sntm
03-27-2003, 02:41 PM
usually outlets, or they birddog sales. after bluefly.com put some liz lange on their site, ebay has several auctions pop up with the same item, same picture, twice the price (though still 50% off retail.)

shannon
not-even-pregnant-yet-overachiever
trying-to-conceive :)
PREGNANT! EDD 6/9/03

heidi_timms
03-27-2003, 04:52 PM
I bought several maternity Gap NWT items off of ebay-only from sellers that seemed reputable and was very happy with everything. Most of the tags were marked with a pen mark, like you would find at an outlet. I would do it again in heartbeat because I got items for a third of the price posted on Gap's website.

I've heard that there are great sales for baby clothes on Gap's website. I have a friend with 4 kids that stocks up on the sale items and if you spend $100 or more, you get free shipping. I think that they even allow you to return them to the Gap stores.

egoldber
03-27-2003, 05:05 PM
You see this with Gymboree clothes on eBay too. As soon as clothes at Gymboree are marked down the final time (usually around 70% off), you really start to see them popping up on eBay as NWT.