PDA

View Full Version : The Jeunique Bra for nursing?

mamicka
04-01-2003, 11:49 PM
Does anyone have any experience with the Jeunique bra? What's your take on it? I'm expecting 6/16/03 & currently am measuring about 34G. Pre-pregnancy I was a 32DDD & I have no idea what will happen in the next several months. Its hard to find regular bras with enough support & a good shape, let alone nursing bras.

Any input is appreciated. Thanks!

parkersmama
04-02-2003, 05:37 PM
I haven't tried this one but I do know that www.breastisbest.com sells them. I spoke with them on the phone and for whatever reason decided not to try the Jeunique but they were very helpful in selection. Check out their site...they have lots of info on fit for different breast shapes and sizes and when I was a little confused and called they were great!

mamicka
04-21-2003, 04:39 PM
Thanks! I did check out their website & their customer service is excellent so far. I'll be ordering several nursing bras to try - even the La Jeunique.

stillplayswithbarbies
04-21-2003, 06:53 PM
I have never looked at the Jenuique, but I love the Decent Exposures bra. I am a 38H. www.decentexposures.com

I just got a Bravado and so far it seems comfy, but I am pushing the limits of this cup in a M++ size. There is no room in here for any engorgement.

...Karen
Jake age 12
Logan Elizabeth 3/25/03

mamicka
04-22-2003, 09:52 AM
I tried on the Bravado, both S++ & M++, & neither one fit at all. I was thinking one of them would at least work for a sleeping bra but the coverage for me was terrible. I was falling out all over the place & the M++ was really loose around my ribcage. Maybe my breasts are just heavier than most, who knows?

I've ordered about 6 bras from breastisbest.com & I'll post reviews when they arrive.

RiaHannam
04-22-2003, 12:33 PM
I was fitted with a Jeunique bra with my last baby (almost 5 yrs ago) and I still have the bra which looks brand new - basically because I didn't wear it much! Pre-preg I was about a 34DDD and this bra is sized 32HH. Anything above a D I'd say and you won't like this bra. Your boobs will be so pointy and stick out so far that they'll need their own zip code! Yes they support amazingly well but they are not the most comfy. My mom even tried one (can use them as a reg bra too) and she was a 34 B or C and she even quit wearing it!
I am now looking at nursing bras for my baby due 5/9. I'm getting 34G's. I ordered from this same place and tried the Anita 5064, (which I loved but to be able to rehook those front openings would be a nightmare in public!), the Anita 5022 (which was not a good fit for me - the band ran big and the cups were too widely spaced and pointy). I also tried the Goddess 511 which is a scary looking bra but very supportive! The cups run a full size big but the band is fine. I ended up keeping only the Goddess.
I'd be interested to know what you try since we both have a similar build (small band size, whopper cup size, lol!)
I can wear a Bravado S++ right now but it is not the most supportive. It will be a good sleep/hospital bra for me. After my milk comes in though it might be too small. I wish they made an XS+++ as that would probably fit me perfect!
Good luck!
Oh I also ordered from BreakoutBras.com and got a few there too. I can let you know what I got if interested!

Maria

EDD 5/9 with #4