PDA

View Full Version : Does Purely Yours work with Avent bottles?

newmom9
04-09-2003, 04:29 PM
I'll be a SHM and will pump maybe once a day so DH can experience feeding. I was going to get Avent Isis, but decided to invest in a good electric one since I may go back to work. I found Purely yours without tote bag for $120 from http://www.mothersmilkbreastfeeding.com/PYw_otote.html#. Since it doesn't come with accessories, does anyone know what else I need to buy to feed with Avent bottles. Do I need to get Avent's breastmilk conversion kit?

Did anyone buy this pump from this website?

bethlvn
04-09-2003, 05:29 PM
Avent makes an attachment so that it will fit other pumps. You can find it on babyestore.com

chrissyhowie
04-14-2003, 11:57 PM
Before you buy the conversion kit, you might want to see if you really need it. You could always just pour the milk from the smaller necked bottles into the Avent bottles. I started off doing this. After I went back to work, I bought the conversion kits (you need two of them because only one collar comes in each box) because I needed to pump so many more bottles. I got mine from Babies R Us for about $10 each.

I bought my pump (with tote) off of ebay but I think it was from the same company. I didn't have any problems with them at all.

--Chrissy
Mom to Chloe (1/29/03)