PDA

View Full Version : nursing bras - anyone try Japanese Weekend or Babystyle Modern Comfort?

spu
06-23-2003, 03:22 PM
These look really comfy - anyone try them? I like the cross-over style. I bought 2 Elita (sp?) and the cotton one fit great but the microfibre was a bit too small in the cup size. These look a little fuller, esp. the JW.

susan

twin girls 7.20.02
charlotte & else

amyinNC
06-23-2003, 07:40 PM
I have two of the cross over style japanese weekend bras (one that's a racer back style and the other regular). I also bought the microfibre elita. The japanese weekend bras are definitely more comfortable than the microfibre elita - which I also found to be a bit small. The only thing I don't like is that the JW bras seems to have so much fabric - it's a bit bulky under tees shirts and close fitting clothing. But, overall, they are the most comfortable nursing style bras I've found so far.

sbaker
06-23-2003, 10:11 PM
I tried the Japanese Weekend bra and didn't really like it. It did seem to have too much fabric. My absolute favorite bra is the Bravado. It's the most comfortable bra I have ever worn. Have you tried that one?
If you're curious, here's a link to Bravado's website:
http://www.bravadodesigns.com/index2.html?area=US

Just my two cents...
:) :+ :)
Sara
SAHM to Rayce
02/09/02

Lisa_Seattle_2002
06-23-2003, 11:38 PM
ITA - I LOOOVE my Bravados!
Lisa
mom to Zoe 7/16/02