PDA

View Full Version : Johnson's Healthflow bottles

yhtking
07-24-2003, 05:51 PM
Anyone out there know where I can get a few Johnson's Healthflow bottles and nipples? I heard they are great. How do they compare to the Avent bottles? Compred to their newborn nipples? I thought the Avent newborn nipples' flow is too fast for my almost 7 weeks old DS. Any opinions?

YHT

josephsmom
07-24-2003, 06:17 PM
DS did very well with Healthflow. If you can't find them under the Johnson's label, look for the Munchkin brand. I think Munchkin bought the license for these bottles. Try Target and BabiesRUs.

Helene
mommy to Joseph 12/29/01

yhtking
07-24-2003, 06:26 PM
The J&J brand looked like it was about $19.99.
Now the Munchkin ones cost about $3.99.
Is that right? I found them on-line.
Just wondering how much you paid for them before I get them on-line.
How fast do the nipples wear out? Are they slower than the AVent nipples? Thanks.

YHT

egoldber
07-24-2003, 07:45 PM
I used these bottles. I'm not sure about the prices, but make sure you are comparing apples to apples. There are lots of different sets, individual bottles, disposable vs re-usable, etc. Munchkin bought the brand from J&J about a year ago.

I have seen them in BuyBuyBaby, Target and Baby Depot (inside Burlington Coat Factory).

I think the nipples are a lot faster than the Avent nipples though. They only have stage 1 and stage 2 and not a newborn nipple.

HTH,