PDA

View Full Version : Similac Advance - Ready to Feed

yhtking
07-25-2003, 05:44 PM
Does anyone know where I can purchase the above formula at lowest cost possible? I have the welcome addition coupons as well. How do I get other people to join the club so I can get more coupons? Thanks.

Yht
Tyler 6/6/3

Marisa6826
07-25-2003, 08:35 PM
It's pretty much the same price everywhere and it almost never goes on sale. The lowest I've seen it is $4.99 at A&P. You might want to seriously consider using the powder and saving the RTF for emergencies or occasional convenience (baby sitters, etc.) since there is a considerable price difference per ounce.

Sign up using your married AND maiden names. Have your DH sign up, your mother, sisters (if any). They stop sending coupons after a while though.

Good luck

-m

KMommie
07-28-2003, 01:20 PM
The cheapest I've found is at WalMart. But it doesn't beat that A&P price. We don't have an A&P near us though. I don't use the RTF very often. I use mostly powder. DH thinks it's easier to pre-scoop into individual bottles and then just add room temp. bottled water and shake when DD is hungry. It's faster than waiting to heat up a refrigerated bottle. When DD is hungry she's HUNGRY! :)

khakismom
07-28-2003, 05:34 PM
I use Similac Advance RTF also--the powder mix gives DD too much gas. The cheapest I have found is to buy it by the case from BRU. I think it's around $31 for a six-pack. Good luck!

...Maureen

Mom to
Kathleen 3/22/01
Ellen 6/4/03

vikivoly
07-28-2003, 10:13 PM
About 7 months ago Target had it for $3.50. It wasn't listed as a sale price, just regular price. I stocked up. When I went back to buy more several months later, it was the same as every place else.