PDA

View Full Version : Land's End nursing gown sizing

Gayletmomto4
11-06-2003, 03:46 PM
I am about to order the nursing nightgown from Land's End (I know some folks don't care for gowns but I like them). Do you have any idea about the sizing for the Land's End nursing/maternity clothes? Do they run true to size and how do they compare to Gap maternity? The chart says that a small is a 6-8. I'm usually an 8 but, of course, am pregnant now so I can't even try it on!

TIA,
Gayle, Mom to 4

alkagift
11-06-2003, 04:15 PM
I thought that Lands End was better/more generous in terms of fit and quality than Gap--the LE maternity pants I bought lasted the whole pregnancy, and the Gap's didn't make it the last two months.

Their regular clothes are true to size, even a bit big, my opinion--I normally size up on sweaters and I always regret it with LE. I would order your size.

Allison
Mom to Matthew Clayton, 5/19/03

Puddy73
11-07-2003, 06:43 AM
I think the LE clothes are sized a little big. I wore an 8 before I got pregnant and I ordered a medium nursing gown. Even though I gained almost 50 pounds (yikes!) I wore the nursing gown at the end of my pregnancy. The fabric is soo soft - it was the only thing that felt good on my huge stomach!

Gayletmomto4
11-07-2003, 10:10 AM
Thanks for the info. This is just what I was looking for.