PDA

View Full Version : BF'ing pictures

lizamann
11-14-2003, 11:21 AM
Inspired by the nice thread about bf'ing, I would like to ask if any of you have any pictures of your little one eating? I snapped some myself a few months ago and I LOVE them. The little expressions on her face - I just wanted to capture that. I think it's time for another round of pics, taken by someone else, so that more than just my boob is in the picture!

Ooh, should I be so bold as to post one! What the heck...

bluej
11-14-2003, 11:36 AM
That is very sweet! I haven't done it, but I have seen pics taken professionally of the mom nursing the baby.

todzwife
11-14-2003, 12:37 PM
Very cute. I haven't done it. I doubt DH would be for it either. He's so funny about me nursing where anyone can see. Personally I don't care, but he always makes sure every speck of boob is covered up! LOL!

kaismom
11-14-2003, 12:42 PM
I don't have any pictures of the first two kids nursing (when they were babies, I mean!) which kind of saddens me. I didn't have a digital camera back then so that was one factor. Now I do, and I keep saying I'll have DH take a "conservative" picture of Stefan nursing, but I haven't gotten around to it. Well he doesn't show any signs of wanting to stop so we still have some time to do it.

deborah_r
11-14-2003, 12:57 PM
DH took some the other day before we were getting ready to do a photo shoot of DS. I wasn't the exposed boob that bothered me, it's that I was still in my "clening the house" clothes and he wouldn't listen when I said I'd rather he not take them while I was dressed like that! But one picturre came out ok.

Your picture is great, she looks so sweet!

JenaW
11-14-2003, 02:06 PM
What a great idea! I can't believe I never thought of it. I absolutely LOVE looking down into DS' eyes while he is nursing. The look on his face is so priceless. How did you get the camera in there to get a pic without unlatching? Of course, Carter is older now and anything that can distracte him will, so the second I break out the camera, he will come off and start laughing. Maybe DH can do it!

Jera
Mom to Carter ~ 05.13.03

pritchettzoo
11-14-2003, 02:27 PM
That is such a neat angle--she'll be able to see how you watched her adoringly!

Anna
Mama to Gracie (9/16/03)

lizamann
11-14-2003, 03:03 PM
I used a digital and kind of held it out blindly like you see people doing in crowds at a parade or concert or something. I was able to look at the screen immediately and compensate by trial and error to get the right angle.

barbarhow
11-14-2003, 03:37 PM
Our first ones were taken when DH was tiny. I just couldn't get over the beauty of it-this sweet little boy. And then they expanded -theres the one during the time period when he started holding my boob with both hands as if it were a giant cheeseburger-that's one of my favorites.
Barbara-mom to Jack 3/27/03

spu
11-14-2003, 06:42 PM
Here's a link to some absolutely amazing photographs. I wish they were pictures of me! LOL! The only photos I have are sitting in a chair. Nothing fancy. You can't even really tell the babies are nursing. :)

http://www.breastfeeding.org.nz/results.html

susan

twin girls 7.20.02
charlotte + else

http://sunger2.home.comcast.net/bash/nonflash/year.html

billysmommy
11-14-2003, 08:32 PM
those pictures are gorgeous.....i'm inspired to try taking my own and maybe even having professional ones done :)

heva
11-14-2003, 09:14 PM
What a cool thread - I wasn't bold enough to post this photo of DS feeding in his bear costume on my own on Halloween when it was taken, but it fits nicely here :) Grrr!

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/1317.jpg

lizamann
11-14-2003, 11:08 PM
Hee hee, that's cute!

zannasmom
11-17-2003, 11:08 PM
I have so many, but i dont have a digital camrea. but I made a scrapbook page of dd bfing lol everyone looks at that page kinda fast. I loved seeing her smile while I was nursing. I'll have to take one with the web cam now lol so i can post it. thank you ladies for sharing now i dont feel so weird. lol it not us its them lol :D
Seeya
Roseanna 10/07/02
Crystal 11/21/95
Robert 12/06/91

lizajane
11-17-2003, 11:12 PM
I LOVE IT! love love love.

i like how it is your perspective, looking down. love it. super.

:)

liya
11-17-2003, 11:22 PM
Here is one from when Ari was born...LOL Its the only time i had a digital cam...LOL

Rachels
11-18-2003, 08:39 AM
These are so beautiful! Here's one of my favorites from when Abigail was about eleven months old.

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

nohomama
11-18-2003, 09:40 AM
Those are breathtaking portraits. I love them all but the first picture and the one of the bride nursing melt my heart. I feel sad that I don't have more pictures of Lola nursing, especially now that she's weaned. Having seen these, I'm even more resolved to make sure I have pictures like this to share with my children once they're grown. So beautiful!

JenaW
11-18-2003, 06:05 PM
susan

that link is incredible. now i REALLY want some pics of my own. Think I will get DH to take some tonight. Thanks for such a wonderful idea.

Jera
Mom to Carter ~ 05.13.03

22tango
11-19-2003, 10:25 AM
I love them all!! Especially Abigail & the CAT! LOL!! I really want to have DH take a few now that Karenna is older. I'd like some (if possible) to be taken from my perspective -- so I won't forget!

Here's the only two I have -- one from the first week (and her response to the intrusion), and one where she's looking up to see what her "Papa-razzi" is up to with the camera at 4 months!

http://www.users.qwest.net/~kcollins-thompso/images/Bird.JPG
http://www.thebabycorner.com/sites/webs/22tango/MomNMe.jpg

mom2noah
11-19-2003, 01:25 PM
We have some pictures of Noah BF from the first few weeks. I'd like some more recent pictures now that he is more alert and expressive.

www.segalbaby.com