PDA

View Full Version : Cereal w/Formula - Just add water

JustMare
11-16-2003, 02:55 PM
After visiting Baby Faire (huge disappointment!), I came home with tons of coupons. I just noticed that one coupon is for Gerber's Cereal w/Formula - Just add water. I've never heard of this before. Everyone I know uses the regular box cereal and adds formula to it. Is this one any good? Is there any real difference? I'm debating tossing out the coupons for it, but wanted your first had opinions on it first.

Thanks,

JElaineB
11-16-2003, 05:20 PM
I have used it. It is good for convienence (I kept a can at Grandma's house), but for the price you don't get as much cereal as the larger boxes. They do have a couple of flavors you may not find in the big boxes, so the variety can be nice. I bought a few cans total but it was never my main source of cereal. You of course can also mix regular cereal with water (or breastmilk if breast-feeding), but my ped suggested always mixing with formula (I was formula-feeding) to keep up the iron content.

Jennifer
mom to Jacob 9/27/02

kransden
11-17-2003, 11:37 AM
Dd didn't like it. She liked regular cereal better. To me it seemed like it has a coarser texture.

Karin and Katie 10/24/02