PDA

View Full Version : Greaat site for unique baby products

athensmom
12-18-2003, 11:07 AM
For anyone out there bottle feeding there is a great site that among other things features a hands free bottle that I LOVE!! I can't say enough about this bottle! www.bonniebabies.com. I got this for DD last month after we started to wean her and I wish I would have had it all along. It's especially great for the car! It looks a little strange - I've gotten some funny looks. But, I couldn't live without it.

Jen Fleece
Killan 10/31/00
Eloise 5/20/03

JElaineB
12-18-2003, 11:14 AM
I couldn't get the website to open, but the types of devices you are talking about are considered "bottle propping". They really are not recommended (such as by Dr. Sears, and I'm sure others). If a baby isn't old enough to hold their own bottle then they should be held by a parent or other caregiver while being fed.

Jennifer
mom to Jacob 9/27/02

sntm
12-18-2003, 02:23 PM
i agree. in fact, regulations prohibit daycares from using them. one of the many many times you should sacrifice convenience for baby's well-being. sorry to disappoint you!

shannon
not-even-pregnant-yet-overachiever
trying-to-conceive :)
PREGNANT! EDD 6/9/03
mama to Jack 6/6/03

stillplayswithbarbies
12-19-2003, 12:51 PM
It makes me sad to think about a baby not being held while they are being fed. Especially one that is too young to hold their own bottle.

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03