PDA

View Full Version : How are the Munchkin line of nipples and bottles?

mominjune
01-02-2004, 08:57 PM
I did a search on Munchkin line and wasn't able to find out a whole lot since they seem to be pretty new. I found out from the posts that Munchkin bought the J&J Healthflow line about 1-2 years ago, and it was questionable as to whether the Munchkin line was exactly the same or diferent from the well-liked healthflow system. I was hoping to get some reviews and opinions on the tri-flow nipples and the line in general from anyone who has had uesed them the last year or two. Thanks so much!

-New Mom in June

peanut4us
01-02-2004, 11:03 PM
Well, our DD got one Healthflow bottle/nipple during my shower... by the time I went to go get more because it was the ONLY kind she really liked, they had switched over to the Munchkin line. I think they are pretty similar... But then DD's tummy was acting up, so we are strictly a VentAire fam now... HTH

mominjune
01-04-2004, 03:27 PM
Thanks for your insight! I think I may try them, one of the reasons I asked is b/c the Zany Brainy going-out-of-business sale will probably end up marking them down a lot. I probably won't get many, but a few to try out.

-New Mom in June

egoldber
01-05-2004, 04:15 PM
I only used the Healthflow bottles and nipples and they worked well for us. But the triflow nipple must be new since Munchkin bought the line, since I don't recall that being available at the time. The new "regular" nipples look identical though.

HTH,