PDA

View Full Version : Fed Sydney 45 minutes then she had formula a half hour later

TraciG
01-03-2004, 01:44 AM
How bad is that ? I wasn't home & didn't want to go into another room again so I gave her formula thinking she'd only have about an ounce, well she had about 3 and a half which is alot for her especailly since she already was nursed not long before !!!!!! I hate when this happens, makes me feel like I dont have enough milk, always seems to happen at night, I think because I didn't nurse her my body wont make enough milk later on, always worried if I miss a feeding here & there which this week has happened a little because it's been so busy with relatives & parties, next week will be back to normal, hopefuuly milk supply will be ok, baby is 2 months old, my sister-in-law says it's ok to miss a feeding occassionally, by now she says my milk supply is established, hope that is true.

toomanystrollers
01-03-2004, 08:02 AM
Traci,
When things settle down for, one of the easiest ways to build up your supply is to literally stay in bed for a weekend (if possible) and get plenty of fluids. It's amazing what your body can produce when you're totally rested and not running around crazy.

HTH