PDA

View Full Version : Amazed at how much water u can drink?

heva
01-06-2004, 02:47 PM
Just wondering if anyone else out there who is BFing is taking in super-human volumes of water every day.... Over the holidays when I worked a 24 h shift, I literally drank 6 liters!!

KGoes
01-06-2004, 03:27 PM
Over a gallon is pretty standard for me. If I am not getting enough, my lips chap up immediately.

Kelley
DD born 7/03

jec2
01-06-2004, 03:50 PM
YES!!! Sometimes I get so cranky when I sit down to nurse and cannot find my glass/bottle of water. I feel like I'm stuck in the desert and my mouth just starts going crazy for water. I cannot sleep well unless I have my bottle of water and a back-up emergency pint next to the bed. It's DH's job to make sure my stock is supplied each night and some nights he's forgotten and I wake up in a panic! (not like there is a sink 15 feet away in the bathroom)!

deborah_r
01-06-2004, 05:45 PM
Actually, I'm amazed at how little water I drink and still seem to have plenty of milk. Hate to admit it, but it's true. I know I should drink more, I just don't think of it. I really think I have some physical anomaly that allows me to drink less water, because I've never drank a lot of water.