PDA

View Full Version : best cloth nursing pads?

SeekerMage
01-26-2004, 12:41 AM
which cloth/reusable nursing pads do you like best? I got some from a friend and love them but have no idea what brand they are....so any suggestions on which ones are nice and where to buy them?

lizajane
01-26-2004, 12:45 AM
i used lansinoh. i had to iron them after washing, or they got all scrunched up and looked terrible under clothes! i liked how the felt. nice and soft. so i am interested to hear what is better.

Momof3Labs
01-26-2004, 03:49 PM
I don't know the brand of my favorites either! But I stuck with contoured pads - I hated the flat ones.

Many WAHMs make nursing pads, so maybe someone will have an online suggestion for you??

LucyG
01-26-2004, 09:18 PM
I have both Lansinoh and Medela. I like the Lansinoh better now (smaller, thinner), but at first I preferred the Medela because they were more absorbant. Actually, I used disposable for the first couple of months. I got some Gerber ones as a gift, but they just looked ineffective (flat rather than contoured), so I returned them before DD was born.

apfb
01-28-2004, 02:41 PM
Lansinoh and Medela are most absorbent. I frequently double or triple up when I'm working long hours (8-12 hr) with infrequent pumping breaks.

1st time mom to Maya the Mighty b. 3/2003