PDA

View Full Version : selfish reasons to breastfeed

lizajane
01-29-2004, 03:53 PM
i am a TERRIBLE person. i think i want to keep breastfeeding all summer because i am FINALLY (for the first time ever in my life) skinny with big boobs. BIKINIS HERE I COME!!! HA HA HA HA!!!

votre_ami03
01-29-2004, 04:26 PM
lol Liza! Me too. I am loving that I can now "fill out" a bikini & I am thinner than I have been in a long time. :D Not sure if I am that brave though.

Christy, mommy to Nolan 7/22/03

cinrein
01-29-2004, 05:15 PM
I knew I always was a little "different". :)

I hate the nursing boobs. I think they get in my way and weigh me down. It's not even comfortable to sleep on my stomach! Granted, I was perfectly happy with the size I was before pregnancy and nursing. Now, they are these big heavy encumbrances! DH just tells me that women PAY to look like I do. Ha, I wonder how they STAND it!

Plus I have a bone to pick with someone. I managed to get through a pregnancy with no stretch marks and no extra spider veins, despite having plenty to begin with. I'm now below my prepreg weight, but will I wear a bikini? No, I have a linea negra that never went away! WAH!

Cindy and Anna 2/11/03

houseof3boys
01-29-2004, 06:46 PM
That is hysterical Liza! LOL...

lizajane
01-29-2004, 08:15 PM
ok, i forgot to mention that i started out a 34A and now i am a 34C! so to me, i look normal NOW. :)

sorry about that pesky linea negra!! maybe you could use self-tanner over it and hide it? (i just walked around with mine showing last summer until i got tan. i have a fairly dark skin for a caucasian. in the summer, at least.)

ethansmom
01-29-2004, 10:02 PM
There has to be some payback for those feedings every two hours!

I think I'm worse than you...If DS weans himself, I think I'll just keep pumping!

toomanystrollers
01-29-2004, 10:23 PM
ROFLMAO - My boobs are definitely bigger but so is my arse!!!

lizajane
01-29-2004, 11:36 PM
I HAVE SAID THE SAME THING!!!

i told dh that i was going to pump for the rest of my life! cheaper than falsies! LOL!!!