PDA

View Full Version : Babystyle Whisperknit Nursing Bra

jakobsmommie
04-11-2004, 11:45 AM
Okay - I'm about to order this bra but haven't heard any comments on it.

Wondering if anyone has used it and what they think.

I LOVE the whisperknit Nursing tops and figured I'd probably like the bra's too, but I am also wanting to buy a few bravado's

Anyone tried these?

Thanks

Sandy

Dcclerk
04-12-2004, 11:54 AM
I've got both. I will always reach for the Babystyle ones before I get the Bravados, but it is also how I prefer to "unlatch". I don't like unhooking or pulling to the side. I also don't like having to always pull my bra over my head and the band getting scrunched upon the Bravado really bugs me. With the Babystyle ones, I can just lift the material up because of the completely cross-over design. However, I should put some caveats to this to see if it would work for you...

1. I don't think it would work well for very large-chested women. There were a couple days that I was a D, but for the most part, I've always been a B or C, and I don't think that they would be supportive enough if I were larger.

2. The black one has little elasticized threads that are all sticking out around the seam. I took my first one back, and my second one has also done this (the other colors don't seem to). The saleswoman basically said that it seemed like a common complaint with black. I ended up decided that I would just live with it, but it is a disappointment.

3. They are almost identical to the Japanese Weekend nursing bra and I actually prefer the JW one. The JW one seems to allow for a smaller band and larger cups, and just feels a little more supportive to me. I can honestly wear the JW one all day, to sleep, whatever, with no problem.